What to Bring
Things to Bring to Rehab for Alcohol and Drug Treatment
While we very much want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, there are a variety of important things to keep in mind when coming to stay with us here at TPT Center Executive Drug & Alcohol Treatment. Below is a list to reference on what to bring at rehab prior to your arrival. Please follow this list as best as possible and do not hesitate to contact any of our staff members at anytime should questions arise. We very much look forward to your arrival and are excited to be an integral part of this wonderful new journey!
Things to Bring to Rehab
- Two weeks of comfortable clothing and walking shoes (including a Jacket, sweatshirt, or warm sweater and Gym clothes/shoes) you are allowed free time, you may be able to use it for exercise (Washer and dryer on site).
- Health Insurance card and Driver’s license or ID card
- Personal toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, non alcoholic mouthwash, baby lotion, sunscreen, etc… All items must be alcohol and propellant-free (pump-style only). * Do not worry about towels as we provide them for you
- Approved prescription medications (30- Day Supply)
- Cash and/or debit card to have during your stay for “extras” and the sometimes well needed store runs. We recommend no more than $100.00 in small denominations. If you request, we can keep your spending cash locked in the company safe.
What Not to Bring to Rehab
- Any prescription medication not pre-approved
- Over the counter medication unless approved
- Alcohol based mouthwash, or any items that contain alcohol. No protein supplements or body building powders.
- Inappropriate clothing. (Example revealing clothes, t-shirts with drug alcohol related logos, bandanas, etc.)
- Anything that would be considered contraband
- Any pornographic material
- Drugs and/or alcohol
Again, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions regarding this list at 949-446-1737. Welcome to TPT Center Executive Drug & Alcohol Treatment!